Developed to manage smaller volume conditions. The GCS 25 is appropriate for individual rooms (private offices), cold storage rooms, and many public spaces where odors may be present.
Developed to manage smaller volume conditions, the 25 displays 1.25 meters of catalytic surface to 10 high intensity 254-nanometer lamps, ensuring particulate elimination a 99.99% level. The 25 is appropriate for individual rooms (private offices), cold storage rooms, floral display cases and many public spaces where odors may be present. Ideal for direct intervention where air quality is a concern such as lavatories or rooms subject to mold.
Uses & Benefits:
• Portable Filterless UV Room Air Sanitizer System with NASA Designed Reaction Chamber
• Up to 1200 Cubic Feet Coverage Per Unit, such as 150 square feet x 8’ ceiling.
• Only 1 Air Change Per Hour Needed
• Removes 100% of Airborne Dust, Mold Spores, Hair, Dander & other Particle Pollutants
• Removes 100% of Airborne Viruses, Germs and Bacteria
• Removes 100% of VOC’s Odors from Pets, Cooking Food & other Organic Sources
• Removes Musty Mold & Mildew Odors
• Eco Friendly No Paper or Carbon Filters to Replace
• Reduces and/or Eliminates Workplace Illness
• Best for Indoor Spaces No Larger than 1200 Cubic Feet in Need of VOC and Particle Pollutant Removal Caused by People, Pets, Food and other Organics (can use multiple units to cover larger spaces)
• NASA-Designed Reaction Chamber Destroys Particle, Fume & Biological Air Pollutants
• Universal Voltage – Use Anywhere in the World!
• Quiet Operation
• Low Energy Usage
• Cover Thermoform composite or metal (special order)
• Portable, but can also be Wall or Ceiling Mounted
• Limited Warranty Specifications:
• Airflow 1200 Cubic Feet Per Hour; 20 CFM
• Voltage 100-240v Universal Voltage 50/60 Hz
• Amps 1.0
• Watts 73
• Electric Cord Length 8 feet
• Noise Level 42 dB
• Length 20.7″ Width: 18.3″ Depth: 4.5″
• Weight 18.4 lbs
• Maintenance Annual Lamp/Reaction Chamber Replacement
• CSA, UL and CE approved